We are looking for a seasoned leader to help build out and run our regional Campaigns team, reporting to our Head of Marketing in the region. As an integrated campaign marketing leader at Slack, you have the track record and vision to design, implement and optimize integrated marketing communications and customer journeys across channels and funnel stages to drive business impact. We seek a highly cross-functional leader who is known for building trusted partnerships across globe and functions.
Our mission is to make people’s working lives simpler, more pleasant, and more productive. Campaigns team is responsible for leading integrated multi-channel campaigns to drive thought leadership and generate pipeline in partnership with other marketing teams and cross functional partners. This role is responsible for driving strategy and leading a team that delivers integrated campaigns while being hands-on with execution of campaign programs as a playing manager. The ideal candidate operates with a growth mindset, a data-informed approach, strong collaboration skills, customer focused, and a drive to deliver results.
Slack has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
What you will be doing
- Spearhead marketing campaigns strategy and plans aligned to regional business goals and strategy
- Own planning, development, and execution of integrated marketing campaigns by using a variety of marketing channels to drive thought leadership and demand
- Work with both regional and global marketing teams to build a regional-specific approach to marketing campaigns, using global resources, content, tools and processes.
- Lead and develop a collaborative and diverse team
- Partner with teams to develop and execute integrated campaign plans, including campaign themes, target audiences, objectives, goals, customer journeys, offers and channels
- Use data and analytics to optimize campaign strategies and programs
- Provide visibility into marketing campaign results, measure campaign effectiveness, and influence future decisions to optimize campaign strategies
- Communicate plans and program results to a broad audience of sales, marketing, and leadership by partnering within the regional marketing team
- Manage campaign budget with accountability for marketing ROI
- Drive thought leadership, improve efficiencies, and strengthen impact – while staying current of the latest marketing trends, standard methodologies, and technologies to ensure success
What you should have
- 10+ years growing and supporting successful B2B marketing programs and partnering closely with sales and global teams, including a minimum of 4 years of managing teams
- In-depth knowledge of running B2B integrated marketing campaigns across multiple channels
- Analytical mentality and a data-informed approach
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, often amidst ambiguity, and with experience managing large P&L
- Experience leading cross-functional initiatives with excellent project management skills
- Experience marketing to Enterprise audiences preferably in BtoB SaaS, including channels and program types that deliver results across both
- Excellent interpersonal skills - and a love for working in highly cross-functional environments
- Superb communication and the ability to inspire senior executives, peers, and direct reports with your vision and roadmap
- Critical thinking with a bias towards action and creative solutions, a player-coach attitude, and willingness to pitch in to help your small team accomplish lofty goals
- Working knowledge of digital marketing technologies
- Passion for growth marketing, over-delivery on goals, and all things Slack!
- Proficiency in English and native Japanese
Slack is a layer of the business technology stack that brings together people, data, and applications – a single place where people can effectively work together, find important information, and access hundreds of thousands of critical applications and services to do their best work. From global Fortune 100 companies to corner markets, businesses and teams of all kinds use Slack to bring the right people together with all the right information. Slack is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and has ten offices around the world. For more information on how Slack makes teams better connected, visit slack.com.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.