Slack is looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to work alongside two of our top executives reporting directly into our CEO. Do you have a natural inclination toward logistics? Are you the type of person who jumps in with both feet when it comes to organizing yourself and others? Do you thrive at managing multiple demands in a fast-paced environment? Are you lovely to work with? Then don’t stop reading! Come work at Slack! We’re nice, too.
- Provide strategic administrative and project management support for both our General Counsel and VP of Communications
- Partner with support staff and teams on day-to-day activities, team meetings, office upkeep, and event planning
- Maintain the required level of confidentiality and decorum when working with sensitive information and VIP guests
- Management of meeting preparation including creation of agendas, presentations, meeting notes, and follow-up items.
- Possess the proactiveness and organizational skills to manage calendars, events, expense reporting, and travel - anticipate needs and act on them without supervision
- Must be extremely adaptable to the ever-changing needs of a fast growing technology company
- Ability to work flexibly in terms of responsibilities and responsiveness
- Minimum of 4+ years of recent, full-time executive administrative support, supporting more than one executive (within last 3-5 years)
- Bachelor’s degree (or Associate’s degree combined with relevant work experience)
- Successful history of managing the calendar, expenses, and travel of one or more executives
- Experience working with executives in a fast-paced environment preferably in technology, media, internet, or related companies
- Strong knowledge of Google Apps (Gmail, Docs, Spreadsheets, Presentations). Slack is a plus but not necessary.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills - you will get to contribute to more than one team!
- Quick learner - have a “knack” for technology and processes; able to figure out new systems and adapt on the go
- Problem solver - actively be able to find a creative solutions efficiently and correctly
- Trustworthy - must have a proven track record of impeccable discretion with sensitive company and personal information
- Possess an ability to multi-task and prioritize in a dynamic environment
- Must be highly organized, efficient, and demonstrate superior attention to detail. No dropped balls!
- Friendly, upbeat attitude, and ability to keep up with our terrible puns and gifs
- Did we mention prioritization and proactiveness?
- A nice person that likes to work with other nice people :)
- Previous startup experience, preferably in a rapid, high-growth environment
- Previous experience in an advertising, sales, or marketing organization
Slack is a team communication tool. It brings together all of your team communications in one place, instantly searchable and available wherever you go. Launched in February 2014 it is now the fastest growing B2B application ever and used by over 1.1 million daily active users. Our investors include Accel Partners, Andreessen Horowitz, The Social + Capital Partnership, KPCB and Google Ventures.
We're a San Francisco-based company founded by core members of the original Flickr team. We are on a mission to make people’s working lives simpler, more pleasant, and more productive. We’ve spent a lot of time creating a welcoming, respectful, and empathetic culture.
Slack Technologies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Slack is a messaging app for teams that is on a mission to make your working life simpler, more pleasant, and more productive. We believe everyone deserves to work in a welcoming, respectful, and empathetic culture. We live by our values and hire accordingly.
Launched in February 2014, Slack is the fastest growing business application ever and is used by thousands of teams and millions of users every day. Slack's investors include many of the best-recognized firms in the world, including Accel Partners, Andreessen Horowitz, Social+Capital, KPCB, Google Ventures, Horizons Ventures, IVP, Spark Growth, DST, and Index Ventures. We currently have five offices worldwide, in San Francisco, Vancouver, Dublin, Melbourne and New York.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work. Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.