As a part of IT the Senior Business Systems Analyst- Marketing will serve as the primary point of contact and subject matter expert and provide systems support to the members of our Marketing and Growth team. Using strong functional/business expertise and technical competencies BSA, identifies, evaluates and develops systems and procedures that meet business user requirements and lead projects and initiatives that will enable a rapidly expanding business, and facilitate the growth of Slack to the next level. Sr. BSA will have expert level understanding of Lead to Quote cycle.
- Acting as marketing process/functional expert, collaborates with business SME on business transformation projects to suggest industry best practices, design scalable and optimized business processes.
- Manage Marketing systems projects end-to-end. Lead all or portions of the functional components of Marketing systems projects: developing requirements and designing prototypes, testing & training strategies.
- Partner with business unit executives to identify opportunities for process improvement and efficiency, suggests system automation solutions to business problems or opportunities.
- Builds strong partnership with business stakeholders, development partners and peers in other cross-functional team such as Marketing, Sales, Channels, Data Engineering & Analytics.
- Participates in user meetings and assists in presenting issues and solutions both orally and in writing.
- Design and support automated processes in Salesforce Marketing Cloud and related integrations and manage ongoing list of activities and enhancements within individual projects and across initiatives.
- Strong functional knowledge of Lead to Quote process and Marketing, Demand generation, Lead management desired.
- Should have strong functional, feature and admin activity related knowledge & experience on MRM and Campaign/Lead management platforms (ex: Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Eloqua etc) or similar platforms.
- 5+ years experience in business analysis and business process improvement preferably in a hyper-growth environment.
- A Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science or Information Technology, or related field is required; or equivalent experience.
- Self-motivated, innovative person with analytical, problem solving, organizational, and interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt to changes and new ideas.
- Experience with data loaders, integration tools, or system administrator experience a must.
- Experience with HTML or CSS is great, though not a must.
Slack is a messaging app for teams that is on a mission to make your working life simpler, more pleasant, and more productive. We believe everyone deserves to work in a welcoming, respectful, and empathetic culture. We live by our values and hire accordingly.
Launched in February 2014, Slack is the fastest growing business application ever and is used by thousands of teams and millions of users every day. Slack's investors include many of the best-recognized firms in the world, including Accel Partners, Andreessen Horowitz, Social+Capital, KPCB, Google Ventures, Horizons Ventures, IVP, Spark Growth, DST, and Index Ventures. We currently have five offices worldwide, in San Francisco, Vancouver, Dublin, Melbourne and New York.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work. Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.