Slack is seeking an experienced web marketing manager to play a foundational role in getting more people and companies across the world using and loving Slack. Your mission is to extend, optimize and elevate Slack.com and our web marketing funnel. Day to day activities include developing new web content and landing pages, optimizing our website experience, and working with cross functional teams including product marketing, performance marketing, and brand marketing. The ideal candidate will be an expert in site optimization, personalization, SEO, and web content best practices.
- Be the driver of improving and building Slack.com, working closely with cross-functional teams including product, editorial, engineering and analytics to create effective and impactful web campaigns, landing pages, and flows
- Optimize the site experience for different audiences, including international, mobile, ad-driven, etc.
- Partner with the content marketing and performance marketing teams to create landing pages that drive traffic, nurtures leads and increases new teams
- Manage A/B website tests and translate results into insights in order to determine optimal site design, content.
- Track and analyze website metrics and KPIs to assess website health, gain customer insights, and identify new ways to improve the site.
- Oversee reporting, including key marketing performance indicators, tracking and testing data that is sent to key stakeholders
- Establish metrics for success partnering with analytics and finance, interpret results, drive improvements and proactively identify opportunities for growth
- Web marketing experience, ideally at a SaaS business
- Knowledge of SEO and conversion optimization efforts such as A/B testing, personalization and enrichment tools.
- Strong sense of design and an understanding of website structure/navigation and consumer usability principles.
- Proficiency with Google Analytics.
- Demonstrated expertise in understanding data, telling stories, and executing across channels to create a customer-focused product experiences.
- Proficient communication and influencing skills: a strong marketing and customer point of view and can articulate it in a way that influences key partners and stakeholders.
- BA degree required
- 4+ years of marketing experience
Slack is where work happens. It connects you with the people and apps you work with every day, no matter where you are or what you do. We believe everyone deserves to work in a welcoming, respectful, and empathetic culture. We live by our values and hire accordingly.
Launched in February 2014, Slack is the fastest growing business application ever and is used by thousands of teams and millions of users every day. Slack's investors include many of the best-recognized firms in the world, including Accel Partners, Andreessen Horowitz, Social+Capital, KPCB, Google Ventures, Horizons Ventures, IVP, Spark Growth, DST, and Index Ventures. We currently have five offices worldwide, in San Francisco, Vancouver, Dublin, Melbourne and New York.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work. Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.