Bring the right teams together to speed up resolution times
- Swarm cases and incidents in real time and easily loop in experts across the company with the Service Cloud for Slack app
- Collaborate and solve problems aloud with Slack Huddles
- Get answers across files, messages and channels with AI-powered search
- Boost productivity with automated workflows—your teams can spend more time supporting customers and less time on repetitive tasks
“By swarming issues in Slack, we can bring the right experts into the case at the right time, eliminate tiers and escalations, and ultimately find the best person available to help troubleshoot the issue quickly.”
Set your agents up for success
- Start new team members off on the right foot with an automated and interactive onboarding experience
- Discover real-time agent performance insights that turn pain points into coaching opportunities
- Create an engaging and positive culture with transparent communication across the company
“Before, our overall agent confidence helping customers in the product was about 60%. After the Slack ecosystem, we instantly saw a 20% jump to 80%. This is a huge win because confidence is contagious.”
Invest in customer relationships with closer collaboration
- Give customers personalized, white-glove support with Slack Connect
- Troubleshoot issues in real time with partners, experts and tools together in one place
- Easily share feedback with product and business development teams to deliver tailored customer journeys
“We hear back from our customers that we’re like an extension of their team, and part of that feeling definitely comes from the fact that we use Slack.”
Frequently asked questions
Excellent question. Slack is a new way for your entire company to communicate. It replaces email with something faster, better organized and more secure. Instead of one-off email chains, all your communication is organized into channels that are easy to create, join and search. When there’s a channel for everything going on at your company, everyone knows exactly where to go to get work done. For more reading on the topic, we recommend checking out our Resources Library.
No, but it does integrate with your preferred customer service software solution, including Salesforce, Zendesk and Freshdesk. By using Slack and your primary service solution together, agents can instantly collaborate with the experts without having to switch between tools, allowing them to resolve customer issues faster and deliver seamless customer experiences.
Yes. You can securely discuss confidential information in Slack. Slack offers multiple ways to ensure that your information, conversations and files stay safe. Slack delivers enterprise-grade security at every layer, adhering to multiple compliance certifications, including SOC 2, SOC 3, ISO/IEC 27001 and more. Slack is GDPR-compliant and can be configured for HIPAA and FINRA compliance. It is FedRAMP Moderate authorized.
In addition, Slack offers security features, like Enterprise Key Management, that allow admins fine-grained control over data encryption. You can also integrate your own security tools with Slack to get instant notification if a threat is detected. Learn more about Slack’s comprehensive security program here.
Yes! Unlike email, Slack is not susceptible to spam or phishing, which causes 90% of data breaches. Your Slack handle cannot be sold to advertisers or put on a mailing list. You will only ever receive Slack messages from other people inside your organization, or from trusted partners using Slack Connect. You may get notifications from apps integrated with your workspace, such as Asana, Google Docs or Jira.
Slack offers enterprise-grade data protection and privacy. Granular controls allow admins to customize security for each user, so no one sees things they shouldn’t. Learn more about how Slack can securely replace email inside your company.
Slack Connect is a more secure and productive way for organizations to communicate together. It lets you move all the conversations with your external partners, clients, vendors and others into Slack, replacing email and fostering collaboration. Slack’s enterprise-grade security features and compliance standards, like Enterprise Key Management, extend to Slack Connect. Learn more about Slack Connect here.