Keep your team’s questions acknowledged and answeredProviding question tracking and recognition has never been easier
Ackly keeps a pulse
on your team and their services
:dark_sunglasses: Tracks each question asked
:innocent: Tracks questions that are answered
action items for your teams
:busstop: Provides direct links to unanswered questions
:blue_book: Lists questions to add to your knowledge base
the everyday heroes
:cupid: Recognizes a hero a day
🥳 Recognizes additional heroes that assisted
Ackly creates friendly competition
:star: Configurable daily & weekly summariesHow does Ackly work?
1. Ackly listens for questions posted in your support channels. A ‘question’ is any original message, which is why it’s important to use Slack Threads for replies.
2. Ackly listens for when you acknowledge questions with the
3. Ackly listens for when you resolve questions with the
4. Ackly listens for when you mark a question that should be added to your knowledge base with the
reaction.Don’t want Ackly to track a message or thread?
1. Ackly stops tracking and deletes any prior tracking of a message marked with the
2. Ackly deletes references to deleted messages.
To install the
emojis, see ackly.io
for links.Learn more about how teams use Ackly →