Paser helps small and medium businesses to effectively manage HR processes and company interactions. We offer a unique HR automation tool that helps you to build a digital workplace for your employees. With this new and improved integration, you can: • Receive notifications about new tasks and complete tasks directly in Slack • Receive notifications about stage changes for requests, where the user is an author • Check leave balance for any selected date by using shortcut • Jump to new request creation in Paser by typing /paser into the message boxTo learn more about Paser for Slack, visit our Guide
Paser will be able to view:
Paser will be able to do:
Review the details to better understand this app’s security practices. To learn more about assessing apps for your workspace visit our Help Center.
● Your company acts as a Data Controller (the "Controller").
● Your company subcontracts certain Services, which imply the processing of personal data, to Paser, acting as a Data Processor (the "Processor").
● Processor shall comply with all applicable Data Protection Laws (including GDPR) in the Processing of Company Personal Data;
● Customer shall, in its use of the Subscription Services, Process Personal Data in accordance with the requirements of the Terms of Service and all Data Protection Laws and Regulations. For the avoidance of doubt, Customer’s instructions for the Processing of Personal Data shall comply with Data Protection Laws and Regulations. Customer shall have sole responsibility for the accuracy, quality, and legality of Personal Data and the means by which Customer acquired Personal Data.
Data archiving and removal policy
Upon termination or expiration of the Subscription Agreement or at any time at Customer’s written request, Paser shall: return to Customer or destroy all Personal Data, except as otherwise permitted by applicable Data Protection Laws and Regulations.
Data storage policy
● Paser and its Subcontractors will only access, use, store, and transfer Customer Data to deliver the Services and to fulfill Paser’s obligations in the Agreement. Any Paser personnel who have access to Customer Data will be bound by appropriate confidentiality obligations.
● Paser will use industry-standard technical and organizational security measures to transfer, store, and Process Customer Data that, at a minimum, will comply with the Security Measures. Paser may update the Security Measures from time to time.
● The Services are developed with multiple layers of redundancy to guard against data loss and ensure availability.
● Customer agrees that Paser and its Subcontractors may transfer Customer Data to and access, use, and store Customer Data in locations other than Customer's country.
● To the extent Customer Data is subject to EU Data Protection Laws and is processed by Paser on Customer's behalf, Customer and Paser agree to the Data Processing Agreement.
When someone requests for Paser to delete personal data, our support team:
1. Verify is this person is account administrator
2. Completely delete all account data from our database
While this app may offer HIPAA compliance, Slack does not have a business associate agreement with any third-party application providers, including those in the Slack App Directory, so you are responsible for validating the provider's compliance and executing an appropriate agreement before enabling.
Supports Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML)