Colibri is the first app that brings live transcription of your voice and video calls to Slack. It converts speech to text in real time and posts the transcription in a Slack thread as you speak. You can use it with Zoom and other video-conferencing platforms.
Colibri ties Slack messages sent during the meeting to the transcription, so the whole team - including people who were unable to attend - can see those notes in context and understand what is going on. It makes it easier for everyone to catch up and contribute to the discussion at their own convenience.
As meeting transcripts become a part of your searchable Slack archive, your team will never lose track of important decisions and action items from your past meetings. Everyone can search and find what they need in seconds.With this integration you can:
• start real-time transcription in any channel or group message by typing
• during the call, add comments, share files, and chat with team members, all in one thread with live transcription;
• search your team’s voice conversations right in Slack and quickly find what you struggle to remember;
• review transcripts of the meetings you didn’t participate in;
• receive notifications when someone mentions a topic you care about;
• apply your Slack workflow automations to words spoken during the call (e.g. push feature requests to Productboard or create a task in Asana);About Colibri
is a new and better way to take notes during online meetings. It records your online calls, transcribes them in real time, and helps you to create concise searchable meeting notes that can be easily shared with teammates. Get started
You will need a Colibri account to use this app. Sign up here
if you haven’t already. Then authorize this integration in Colibri’s settings.
To learn more about Colibri for Slack, review our guide