Do you want to see your Power BI reports directly in Slack? Use out Power BI integration by Akvelon. This application allows you to share your reports with your teammates instantly or by the schedule. You also can do operations against reports data like filtering, setting alert notifications.
Power BI Integration by Akvelon will be able to view:
Power BI Integration by Akvelon will be able to do:
Review the details to better understand this app’s security practices. To learn more about assessing apps for your workspace visit our Help Center.
This app retains the minimal scope of data which is need to application to function. It doesn't collect or store any personal data except email required for user identification and feedback.
Data archiving and removal policy
1. If user requests to change/remove his own data we will perform deletion immediately.
2. User can do deletion manually by using "Disconnect your account" feature (by typing /pbi-sign-out)
3. When app is removed from the workspace all the related data will be removed too
Data storage policy
1. The application doesn't store any login/passwords stuff. For authentication only short-live access tokens are used.
2. Data are stored only in AWS cloud based solution.
Data center location(s)
Data hosting details
Data hosting company
App/service has sub-processors
Certifications & compliance
Data deletion request procedure
When someone requests for data deletion we will immediately perform deletion via DB stored procedure
While this app may offer HIPAA compliance, Slack does not have a business associate agreement with any third-party application providers, including those in the Slack App Directory, so you are responsible for validating the provider's compliance and executing an appropriate agreement before enabling.
Date of latest pen test
Executive summary is available to potential customers upon request
Supports Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML)