Approve or decline trips straight from Slack. Get all the trip information at a glance—including policy details—and approve or decline in one tap. Approvers will only receive trip approval requests if their email address is the same on TravelPerk and Slack.
TravelPerk will be able to view:
TravelPerk will be able to do:
Review the details to better understand this app’s security practices. To learn more about assessing apps for your workspace visit our Help Center.
We comply with the Spanish legal data retention policies which comply with the European GDPR policies. Data is retained for the lifetime of the user and is deleted after the user unsubscribes with the exception of the data required by law
Data archiving and removal policy
Data is retained for the lifetime of the user and is deleted after the user unsubscribes or at their request with the exception of the data required by law
Data storage policy
Data is encrypted at rest and in transit using known recommended standard. Legacy standards are explicitly blocked. Our application is fully logged. We operate access control based on role-based access control and principle of least privilege
1. All personal data erase requests must be directed to the Security Team. firstname.lastname@example.org
2. The personally identifiable data of the given person will be deleted by the Security Team using an automated tool. This includes:
1. Non-essential user profile data, including passport number, date of birth, phone... Everything but the name and email of the user.
2. Same user details in booked services registered by our system.
3. Data tracking associated to the given user (this includes Segment, FullStory).
3. The following data won't be erased:
1. Name and email of user, for legal reasons.
2. Application logs. Those are subject to a retention period of max. 2 months and are used for debugging reasons.
3. Database backups. Those are subject of a retention period of 2 months for business continuity purposes.
4. Financial information. We are required to save this data for 6 years due to legal reasons.
5. Any data already sent to third parties for processing, like booking or payment providers.
While this app may offer HIPAA compliance, Slack does not have a business associate agreement with any third-party application providers, including those in the Slack App Directory, so you are responsible for validating the provider's compliance and executing an appropriate agreement before enabling.
Date of latest pen test
Executive summary is available to potential customers upon request
Supports Single Sign On (SSO) with the following providers
Okta, Onelogin, Gsuite, Azure
Supports Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML)