Pulse is the only platform engineered to help teams broadcast news, share threads, review memos, discuss, and stay aligned at scale.
Say goodbye to messy distribution mailing lists and old bulletin boards.
Pulse helps you increase your team comm bandwidth by providing the perfect tools and the scaffolding necessary to communicate, operate, and collaborate effectively at scale.
---Key Pulse features include:
1. Compose area for writing async updates/memos
2. Powerful threads
with nested comments to host discussions/brainstorming
to ask specific team members to review, acknowledge or leave feedback on your updates
4. Rock-solid analytics
to see who caught up with your update or who joined the thread
5. Personalized user's feed
to quickly filter signals and catch up with what's new
6. Watch notifications
to stay in the loop for new activities on existing threads
7. Follow/Unfollow Streams
to get news and context only on what's relevant to youSome things you can do with Pulse + Slack:
- Cross-post important memos or threads to one or multiple Slack channels automatically
- Move important decisions or updates out of Slack and into asynchronous Pulse updates
- Get Slack notifications when someone asks you to review & acknowledge specific threads or updates
How to get started
- Sign up for Pulse
- Check out our Getting Started Guide
- Need more info about Slack + Pulse? Check out our guide