Data retention policy
Sand Dune Mail Ltd will retain Customer Data in accordance with GDPR.
Data archiving and removal policy
Sand Dune Mail Ltd will remove Customer Data in accordance with GDPR.
Data archival is an optional extra that customers can opt-in to. SMTP2GO removes data on request within 48 hours.
- be informed about our collection and use of personal data;
- have access to the personal data we hold about them;
- rectification if any personal data we hold about them is inaccurate or incomplete;
- restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal data;
- data portability (obtaining a copy of their personal data to re-use with another service or organisation);
- object to us using their personal data for particular purposes; and
- rights with respect to automated decision making and profiling.
Data storage policy
Sand Dune Mail Ltd will store Customer Data in accordance with GDPR.
The security of both our customers’ data and any 3rd party data we process on their behalf is very important to us. All personal data will be processed and stored by us safely and securely for no longer than is necessary in light of the reason for which it was first collected by us. We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of Users personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site. We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once it is received. If a User has any questions about the security of their personal information, they can contact us at email@example.com
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If a User has any questions about security on our Site, they can contact us at the SMTP2GO Contact Page.
App/service has sub-processors