Sandbox is a real-time, actionable talent intelligence dashboard enabling you to keep your finger on the pulse of your organization. Effectively leverage your talent by aligning the right team members to the right work, closing knowledge gaps, and collaborating to tackle your long to-do list. Start with Slack then integrate Jira, Salesforce, Asana, Monday, Greenhouse, Trello, and more to gain deeper insight into your talent. Sandbox connects data across your project management tools to provide real-time, actionable insights into how effectively you’re leveraging your talent and identify opportunities to improve performance. As a manager, you’ll lead with confidence knowing exactly how to uniquely engage and develop each of your team members. Watch your talent lean-in by raising their hand for opportunities. Gone are the days of wondering if your team is engaged in their work. Start motivating your talent today! Add to Slack and get started for free.
Sandbox will be able to view:
Sandbox will be able to do:
Review the details to better understand this app’s security practices. To learn more about assessing apps for your workspace visit our Help Center.
We keep Personal Data for as long as you use the Services or as reasonably necessary or advisable to fulfill the purpose(s) for which it was collected, provide the Services, resolve disputes, establish legal defenses, conduct audits, pursue legitimate business purposes, protect against fraud, enforce our agreements, and comply with applicable laws.
Data archiving and removal policy
Please log in to your account or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to change or correct your Personal Data, or submit a request to access, transfer, or delete your Personal Data.
Data storage policy
Sandbox requires that its data and information – whether in electronic or hard-copy formats – are
stored in a secure manner and be managed so that the company:
1. Meets legal standards for data storage, retrieval and protection
2. Establishes procedures for data storage activities, delivers them to all employees, provides
training on the policy as part of the new employee onboarding, provides refresher training as
needed, and reviews and updates the procedures as needed
3. Protects the data privacy of employees, customers and others as required by law
4. Optimizes the use of primary data storage facilities to facilitate the timely and secure retrieval
of data from storage when needed
5. Establishes rules for the use of employee-owned storage devices and monitors that usage
6. Addresses security issues associated with data storage on company-owned facilities and thirdparty managed storage services, as well as employee-owned storage devices, to minimize the potential for unauthorized access to company data and information
7. Plans for and budgets for data storage technology, whether on site or remote
8. Regularly reviews and adjusts its data storage facilities – both on site and remote – to promptly accommodate changes in storage requirements
Sandbox may designate an employee to serve as data storage manager; this employee is most likely to be part of the IT department.
Sandbox departments that generate data and information are responsible for establishing appropriate data storage requirements in coordination with the Sandbox data storage manager. Each department's administrative manager or a designee must:
1. Be familiar with Sandbox’s data storage policy
2. Develop the department's and/or office's data storage requirements, consistent with this policy
3. Educate staff within the department so they understand data storage practices
4. Define storage requirements for confidential data and information
Read more about how we handle data storage here: https://4f4739f8-b34a-41cf-bedc-133fef00dccb.usrfiles.com/ugd/4f4739_5f9e7311a6fb44b0bd587c1bc148abaa.pdf
Data center location(s)
Data hosting details
Our data is hosted on AWS us-east-1
Data hosting company
App/service has sub-processors
Certifications & compliance
Data deletion request procedure
Upon receipt of a legitimate data deletion request and validation (where appropriate) of the data subject submitting the request, we process the request and confirm the outcome to the data subject.
While this app may offer HIPAA compliance, Slack does not have a business associate agreement with any third-party application providers, including those in the Slack App Directory, so you are responsible for validating the provider's compliance and executing an appropriate agreement before enabling.
Supports Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML)