Marker.io lets you collect bugs from your clients and send them directly to your chosen Slack channel. Every bug report comes with a screenshot and all technical environment data and console logs, so your developers can recreate and resolve it faster.
Marker.io Destinations will be able to view:
Marker.io Destinations will be able to do:
Review the details to better understand this app’s security practices. To learn more about assessing apps for your workspace visit our Help Center.
Marker.io will process these data for the following purposes:
* to provide you with the Services (as applicable);
* to administer, operate, facilitate and manage your relationship and/or account with us, and to otherwise, including contacting you or, if applicable, your designated representative(s) by post, telephone, email etc.;
* to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information, recommendations or advice concerning our offers, promotions, products and services, including those products and services which you request from us. If you are an existing customer (and save for where this is permitted under Applicable Data Protection Laws or where you have provided your consent to further marketing) we will only contact you by electronic means (email) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiation of a sale to you. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use personal information, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this, save for where this is otherwise permitted under Applicable Data Protection Laws;
* to notify you about changes to the Services;
* to operate, evaluate and improve our business (including developing new products and services, troubleshooting, data analysis, testing and research and statistical and survey purposes); managing our communications; determining the effectiveness of and optimizing our advertising; analysing our products, services, websites, mobile applications and any other digital assets; facilitating the functionality of our websites, mobile applications and any other digital assets; to ensure the content of our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer; and performing accounting, auditing and billing activities;
as may be required by applicable laws and regulations or requested by any relevant judicial process or governmental agency; and
* to comply with industry standards and our policies.
Marker.io does not store the data longer than legally admissible and in any case not longer than required for the purposes for which it was collected, unless otherwise required or authorized by Applicable Data Protection Law. We take measures to destroy or permanently de-identify your personal data if required by law or if your personal data is no longer required for the purpose for which we collected it.
All personal data we collect in the framework of our contractual relationship with you, we store during the contractual period and at least 7 years after the termination hereof.
Data archiving and removal policy
All other data and the screenshots are stored on Marker.io’s servers in order to ensure an adequate quality of its Services. At anytime, Users can decide to permanently delete their screenshots from Marker.io via their dashboard.
Data storage policy
Our infrastructure runs inside data centers designed and operated by Amazon Web Services (AWS).
Our servers are based in Europe Region, Ireland.
AWS data centers feature state of the art environmental security controls to safeguard against fires, power loss, and adverse weather conditions. Physical access to these facilities is highly restricted, and they are monitored by professional security personnel. Our offices are equipped with access control, intrusion detection, and video surveillance systems.
All customer data is stored with at least dual redundancy, and we've designed our storage solution for 99.999999999% long-term durability.
By default, new screenshots are private and you are the only one able to access them. Only when you share them to one of our integrations or via link are they get accessible outside of Marker.io. At any time, you can decide to delete your screenshots.
All communications are encrypted over SSL/TLS 1.2, which cannot be viewed by a third party and is the same level of encryption used by banks and financial institutions.
Our systems run the latest stable versions of Ubuntu or Amazon Linux and our applications run on the latest stable version of Node.js.
We monitor documented threats from public security research databases (such as the Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures catalog), and we run automated vulnerability scanners, including retire.js and nsp, at regular intervals and before each deployment.
Our developers receive training for secure software development, including Open Web Application Security Project guidelines.
All major code changes are subject to a multipoint code review, with specific attention paid to security.
Anyone can at any time request deletion of their personal data by logging into their Marker.io account and using the deletion form under their profile settings.
If you have trouble logging into your account, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will take care of requesting the deletion for you.
While this app may offer HIPAA compliance, Slack does not have a business associate agreement with any third-party application providers, including those in the Slack App Directory, so you are responsible for validating the provider's compliance and executing an appropriate agreement before enabling.
Supports Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML)
Has a dedicated security team
Contact for security issues
Has a vulnerability disclosure program
Has a bug bounty program
Requires third party authorization/connections
Third party services used by this app
Amazon Web Services, Inc
Sendgrid, Inc. (now twilio)