Nowadays, people often feel unappreciated at work. Karma is on the mission to end that.We help people to say ‘thank you’ more often and connect with each other.
- Share micro-feedback instantly
- Set real-life perks and automated rewards
- Engage with your team and gain valuable insights
- Collect anonymous feedback
- Connect team members for a casual video chat
- Analyse appreciation and praise activity through reports
- Reinforce long-term vision and goals
- Enable and propagate your company valuesQuick setup
| Team on-boarding guide
teams who use Karma for daily appreciation, recognition and rewards. 100,000+
happy customers, 1M+
karma sent to date.
Notable clients: VMWare, Twitter, Expedia, Toyota, Capgemini, SalesforceIQ, Deloitte Digital, Nintendo, AMD Team, Washington Post, SignalCo, Smartsheet, Red Hat, Inc., Walmart, BuzzFeed, Dropbox, PwC ICC, Hi5 Studios, TLC.Karma Pro requires a paid subscription and comes with a 30-day free trial.