Clockwise is an intelligent calendar assistant that frees up your time so you can focus on what matters. Clockwise for Slack enables you to effortlessly let your team know when you’re in a meeting, avoid distracting messages when you want to focus, and more!Use Clockwise for Slack to: - Automatically sync your calendar to your Slack status - Automatically turn on Do not Disturb mode when you’re in a meeting or in Focus Time - Help you prepare for your day with a daily forecast of your meetings & bandwidth - Get updated when Clockwise Autopilot moves a meeting to improve your scheduleTo use Clockwise for Slack, you first need to install and sign up through the Clockwise chrome extension. Instructions to install the Slack app will be shown during onboarding.
Clockwise will be able to view:
Clockwise will be able to do:
Review the details to better understand this app’s security practices. To learn more about assessing apps for your workspace visit our Help Center.
We retain Personal Data about you for as long as you have an open account with us or as otherwise necessary to provide you with our Services. We may retain Personal Data for longer, if doing so is necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes or collect fees owed, or is otherwise permitted or required by applicable law, rule or regulation. We may further retain information in an anonymous or aggregated form where that information would not identify you personally.
More in: https://www.getclockwise.com/privacy
Data archiving and removal policy
By default, a customer’s data is stored for the duration of his or her contract with Clockwise. Clockwise may provide the option for customers to delete data after their subscription ends. This request must be made by the customer, and Clockwise may require additional ID verification. Clockwise should hard delete all information from currently-running production systems within 30 days of the deletion request.
Clockwise’s Data Deletion Policy describes how customer data is deleted in connection with the cancellation or termination of a Clockwise account. This policy applies to all data collected by Clockwise except the following data which is not deleted unless specifically requested:
• data that resides in any Clockwise product or service not covered by this policy
• data that resides in third-party services managed and hosted by third parties, with the exception of the company’s infrastructure provider
• data that resides in Clockwise products or services that are in beta, testing, or an early access program
Data storage policy
As part of our operations, we obtain and process information, some of which can be used to identify individuals (personally-identifiable information, or PII).
Our company collects this information in a transparent way and only with the full cooperation and knowledge of interested parties. Once this information is available to us, the following rules apply.
The data will be:
• Accurate and kept up-to-date
• Collected fairly and for lawful purposes only
• Processed by the company within its legal and ethical boundaries
• Protected against any unauthorized or illegal access by internal and external parties
The data will not be:
• Communicated informally
• Downloaded to unapproved devices
• Transferred to organizations, states, or countries that do not have adequate data protection policies
• Distributed to any party other than the ones agreed upon by the data’s owner (exempting legitimate requests from law enforcement authorities)
In addition to ways of handling the data, Clockwise has direct obligations towards people to whom the data belongs. Specifically we must:
• Let people know which of their data is collected
• Inform people about how we’ll process their data
• Inform people about who has access to their information
• Have provisions in cases of lost, corrupted, or compromised data
• Allow people to request that we modify, erase, reduce, or correct data contained in our databases within legal guidelines specified by company policies or law-enforcement agencies
2021 Fillmore Street, #126 SF, CA 94115
To exercise data protection we’re committed to:
• Restrict and monitor access to sensitive data
• Develop transparent data collection procedures
• Train employees in online privacy and security measures
• Build secure networks to protect online data from cyberattacks
• Establish clear procedures for reporting privacy breaches or data misuse
• Include contract clauses or communicate statements on how we handle data
• Establish data protection practices (document shredding, secure locks, data encryption, frequent backups, access authorization etc.)
You may submit a request to delete your data using the following methods:
Emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us at: 888-720-9788
While this app may offer HIPAA compliance, Slack does not have a business associate agreement with any third-party application providers, including those in the Slack App Directory, so you are responsible for validating the provider's compliance and executing an appropriate agreement before enabling.
Date of latest pen test
Executive summary is available to potential customers upon request
Supports Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML)