Our simple Slack App creates a message in your chosen team channel when you receive an incoming text message in your Clearstream account. You can click to view the text in your Clearstream account, or reply directly from within Slack! A paid Clearstream account is required.
Clearstream will be able to view:
Clearstream will be able to do:
Review the details to better understand this app’s security practices. To learn more about assessing apps for your workspace visit our Help Center.
We will retain your personal data only for as long as is necessary to operate our website(s) and deliver the services youhave requested. We will retain and use your personal data to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations (for example, if we are required to retain your data to comply with applicable laws), resolve disputes and enforce our legal agreements and policies. We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes.
Data archiving and removal policy
Upon a verifiable request we will delete the personal data you request that we delete. We will also notify third parties to delete any of your personal data, if we have provided them with your personal data. However, we will not delete (or ask third parties to delete) personal data if it is necessary to maintain the information in order to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal data was collected, provide a good or service you requested, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship, or otherwise perform a contract between us.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity.
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impact existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act pursuant to Chapter 3.6 (commencing with Section 1546) of Title 12 of Part 2 of the Penal Code.
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, if you have provided informed consent.
To enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. We aim to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete or limit the use of your personal data. If you wish to be informed about what personal data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at +1 (917) 818-4557. If you email us, please include “Personal Data Inquiry” as the subject line.
Data storage policy
Clearstream may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within Clearstream, in order to determine what Clearstream services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within Clearstream to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
Clearstream will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Clearstream or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Clearstream; and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Clearstream, or the public.
Clearstream may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Clearstream, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
App/service has sub-processors
Certifications & compliance
Data deletion request procedure
Customers can delete their data themselves from the platform, or they can request their data to be deleted by reaching out to email@example.com.
While this app may offer HIPAA compliance, Slack does not have a business associate agreement with any third-party application providers, including those in the Slack App Directory, so you are responsible for validating the provider's compliance and executing an appropriate agreement before enabling.
Supports Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML)