Product managers: Your colleagues on the frontlines have valuable customer insights that can help you decide what to build next... but only if you capture them so they’re on hand for every prioritization decision.
• Sales: requests and requirements from major opportunities
• Support: points of confusion and usability issues
• Customer success: feedback from major accounts
• Marketing: inputs from industry analysts, partners, and prospects
With this integration, you can centralize product inputs floating around Slack in Productboard, alongside those streaming in from email, Zendesk, Intercom, and other popular customer touchpoints.
Next, identify key insights around what users really need, so you can prioritize the right features and design them in the right way.Integration benefits
• Push messages or replies into a central repository for product & user insights
• Optional: Indicate the importance to end user, link to a related feature idea in productboard, or add additional context
• In Slack, see which messages/replies have already been pushed into productboard
• In Productboard, see threads containing subsequent replies to any messages you've pushed
• Easily navigate between a productboard note and its associated message in SlackGet started
Authorize this integration in productboard’s Integration settings. (Productboard admins only)
You will need a New Idea or higher (trial or paid) Productboard subscription to use this app.About Productboard
Productboard is the product excellence system that helps product teams get the right products to market, faster. Over 1,300 modern, customer-driven companies – like Zendesk, UiPath, and Envoy – use productboard to understand what users need, prioritize what to build next, and rally everyone around the roadmap.
Make products that matter :rocket: http://productboard.com
Get in touch :love_letter: mailto:email@example.com
Feedback & requests :star2: http://productboard.com/portal