Anonymous feedback in Slack! Create a safe space for honest thoughts, moderated by AI and team effort. We support the sentiment and perspective analysis of over 100 languages. The app is trusted by over 2000 teams. Previously known as AnonymityBot.:dart: Use cases
- :mailbox_with_mail: Anonymous Slack Channel
- make ask-me-anything, townhalls and all-hands sessions more engaging.
- :stopwatch: Feedback Time
- use Weekly Triggers to ask for open feedback.
- :scales: Increase Diversity of Thought
- encourage all voices to be heard.
- :magnet: Team Engagement & Retention
- help your team speak up - safely and responsibly!
- :rocket: Productivity
- get more honest feedback, make better decisions and iterate faster.
- :raised_hands: Employee Appreciation
- use anonymous shout-outs to recognize team members.
- :raised_hand: Raise Sensitive Issues
- use anonymous whispers for private anonymous feedback.:star: Features
- :ghost: Post & Reply Anonymously
- allow team members to send anonymous messages and replies.
- :bar_chart: Poll & Vote Anonymously
- allow team members to anonymously poll channels.
- :mega: Shout-out Anonymously
- allow team members to anonymously recognize others.
- :rainbow: Anonymous Karma
- allow team members to rate anonymous content with anonymous emoji reactions.
- :stopwatch: Weekly Triggers
- Periodically ask for anonymous team feedback.
- :speaking_head_in_silhouette: Allowed Languages
- anonymous content can be limited to specific languages.
- :thermometer: Sentiment Analysis
- content is analyzed for its sentiment (e.g. positive or not) and blocked if needed.
- :spider_web: Perspective Analysis
- content is analyzed for its perspective (e.g. toxic / threat) and blocked if needed.
- :page_with_curl: Allowed Channels
- allow usage of AnonymityBot in specific public or private channels.
- :disguised_face: Reply Pseudonyms
- per-thread, per-replier note (e.g.
) that can be disguised (
- :white_check_mark: Verified Usergroups
- anonymous authors can display a Slack usergroup they belong to.
- :lock: Private Channels
- simply add us to the channel with
- :shushing_face: Whisper Anonymously
- allow team members to send private anonymous feedback to private channels.
- :triangular_flag_on_post: Flag as Inappropriate
- allow your team to self-regulate and remove anonymous content.
- :gear: Highly Configurable
- admins can add more AI models, set the sentiment, karma and flags thresholds.
- :statue_of_liberty: Pro Bono Tier
- we support non-commercial communities - apply here
More information can be found on our FAQ
Feel free to drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org