Bringing the best parts of email to Slack :owl: Scheduled messages, BCC, drafts, & recipient groupsFully functional free version available :money_with_wings:Nightowl provides an email-like interface in Slack :incoming_envelope:
• All messages are sent from your user • Keep your outgoing correspondence organized
Message multiple recipients at the same time :busts_in_silhouette:
• Select any number of users, groups, public channels and/or private channels • Like BCC in email, recipients will only see the sender, not each other
Schedule messages without doing timezone math :clock8:
• Schedule messages to multiple recipients; easily cancel them before delivery • Optional timezone settings do the math behind the scenes to help teams with a global footprint
Set recurring schedules for messages :spiral_calendar_pad:
• Take advantage of all the scheduled message features on a recurring basis • Empower team members with repetitive message workflows
Save drafts and create custom recipient groups :card_index:
• Drafts messages can be converted into any type of message • Recipient groups keep your contacts organized, like email distribution lists
Live, in-Slack support :hand:
• You don't have to leave Slack to get help with Nightowl • Our apps have live support built in: just click the Help button in the App Home to open a ticket • Our support team will quickly respond in the Messages tab of the App Home
Sleep well knowing your data is secure :lock:
• Your data is kept private using granular scopes • Our API uses TLS 1.2 and your data is encrypted at rest • We only store what Nightowl needs to function and we do not record the content of Slack messages
Happybara Inc. will retain Customer Data in until a team or user revokes a token, a team uninstalls an app, or a user requests deletion of data. Prior to any such event, only data that is critical to application function is retained.
Logs are kept of our services' activity so that we can debug customer issues. User data that could be sensitive is scrubbed before logging and logs are configured to produce the minimum level of information needed to trace errors.
Data archiving and removal policy
Happybara Inc. will remove Customer Data in accordance with a user's request for deletion, when a team uninstalls an app, or when a user or team revokes a token.
Logs older than 30 days are automatically deleted.
Data storage policy
Happybara Inc. will store Customer Data in accordance with our security standards. All Customer Data is encrypted at rest.
Data center location(s)
Data hosting details
Data hosting company
App/service has sub-processors
Certifications & compliance
Data deletion request procedure
When somebody requests for Happybara Inc. to delete personal data, we will use the appropriate combination of team, user, and channel ids to execute a delete operation.
While this app may offer HIPAA compliance, Slack does not have a business associate agreement with any third-party application providers, including those in the Slack App Directory, so you are responsible for validating the provider's compliance and executing an appropriate agreement before enabling.
Supports Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML)