Reward coworkers in Slack with the props they deserve :+1: Track emojis for employee recognition & convert kudos into gift cardsFully functional free version available :money_with_wings:Convert digital kudos into real cash incentives :moneybag:
• Take the work out of recognizing team members who make a difference • A fun and easy way to promote your values and boost engagement
Give credit where credit is due :eyes:
• Grant visibility to team members for their heroic efforts, great and small • Scale your culture of collaboration by bringing recognition into Slack
Foster collaboration without changing practices :snowboarder:
• Emojis were made to say thank you: choose your own emoji and build strong teams without creating new work • Leverage a full-featured employee incentives platform without ever leaving Slack
Bring your global team together with rewards that work where they live :earth_americas:
• Help your distributed team connect like they're in one office • Digital gift card options for every country: Visa, Mastercard, Amazon & more
Live, in-Slack support :hand:
• You don't have to leave Slack to get help with Proper • Our apps have live support built in: just click the Help button in the App Home to open a ticket • Our support team will quickly respond in the Messages tab of the App Home
Sleep well knowing your data is secure :lock:
• Your data is kept private using granular scopes • Proper only joins the channels that you intend, and the app cannot read messages • Admins have control over channel joining behavior by default and we only store what Proper needs to function • Our API uses TLS 1.2 and your data is encrypted at rest
Happybara Inc. will retain Customer Data in until a team or user revokes a token, a team uninstalls an app, or a user requests deletion of data. Prior to any such event, only data that is critical to application function is retained.
Logs are kept of our services' activity so that we can debug customer issues. User data that could be sensitive is scrubbed before logging and logs are configured to produce the minimum level of information needed to trace errors.
Data archiving and removal policy
Happybara Inc. will remove Customer Data in accordance with a user's request for deletion, when a team uninstalls an app, or when a user or team revokes a token.
Logs older than 30 days are automatically deleted.
Data storage policy
Happybara Inc. will store Customer Data in accordance with our security standards. All Customer Data is encrypted at rest.
Data center location(s)
Data hosting details
Data hosting company
App/service has sub-processors
Certifications & compliance
Data deletion request procedure
When somebody requests for Happybara Inc. to delete personal data, we will use the appropriate combination of team, user, and channel ids to execute a delete operation.
While this app may offer HIPAA compliance, Slack does not have a business associate agreement with any third-party application providers, including those in the Slack App Directory, so you are responsible for validating the provider's compliance and executing an appropriate agreement before enabling.
Supports Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML)