Assign onboarding checklists to new team members with ToDoBot
What’s it handy for?
Make sure everyone knows what to do from the start by assigning a clear set of tasks to them right when they join.
A few uses for this workflow:
- HRs: welcoming new employees
- Managers: on-boarding new people to projects
- Customer Success: on-boarding new customers in shared channels
When a new member joins a channel, a set of predefined tasks get assigned to them via ToDoBot. A person can then view them in ToDoBot’s Home Tab, set reminders, share and check when completed.
To get started:
- Install the ToDoBot Slack app
- Download the example
- Navigate to Workflow Builder and select “Import”
- Once imported, edit the workflow to make sense for your team
- Publish and let everyone know about your masterpiece
See it in action:
- Install the ToDoBot Slack app.
- Creating and publishing the workflow takes only a few minutes. Import the downloadable template, select a channel for the workflow and customize the welcome message.
- Modify existing to-do items or create new ones.
- Publish and test it by leaving the channel and joining again.
- Look for new tasks in the ToDoBot’s Home Tab.
Thanks a lot for your feedback!
Thanks for your feedback.
Whoops! We’re having some problems. Please try again later.