Submit a training request with Workstreams
What’s it handy for?
Gather all training requests on a transparent Kanban board, and assign the correct person to each request. This workflow encourages cross-company knowledge sharing, increases employee satisfaction, and fosters employee growth.
A few uses for this workflow:
- Employees: Request training in a field in which they want to acquire skill.
- HR: Get a clear overview of areas of interest and prioritize programs accordingly.
- Team leads: Keep track of employees skillsets.
Triggered by a shortcut menu, this workflow prompts the user to fill out a simple form regarding their desired training. The request is forwarded as a Workstrams.ai task on a Kanban board where it’s assigned to the person most suitable to conduct the training.
To get started:
- Install the Workstreams Slack app
- Download the example
- Navigate to Workflow Builder and select “Import”
- Once imported, edit the workflow to make sense for your team
- Publish and let everyone know about your masterpiece
See it in action:
- Install the Workstreams Slack app.
- Creating and publishing the workflow takes only a few minutes. Import the downloadable template and select a channel for the workflow.
- Customize the form with the info you’d like to collect.
- Create a new task using the Workstreams step. Choose a taskboard where your team handles trainings and employee growth, or general internal HR topics.
- Then, customize the message that confirms the training request and let the submitter know what to expect next!
Agradecemos seu feedback!
Agradecemos seu feedback.
Estamos com problemas. Tente novamente mais tarde.