Submit a training request with Workstreams
What’s it handy for?
Gather all training requests on a transparent Kanban board, and assign the correct person to each request. This workflow encourages cross-company knowledge sharing, increases employee satisfaction, and fosters employee growth.
A few uses for this workflow:
- Employees: Request training in a field in which they want to acquire skill.
- HR: Get a clear overview of areas of interest and prioritize programs accordingly.
- Team leads: Keep track of employees skillsets.
Triggered by a shortcut menu, this workflow prompts the user to fill out a simple form regarding their desired training. The request is forwarded as a Workstrams.ai task on a Kanban board where it’s assigned to the person most suitable to conduct the training.
To get started:
- Install the Workstreams Slack app
- Download the example
- Navigate to Workflow Builder and select “Import”
- Once imported, edit the workflow to make sense for your team
- Publish and let everyone know about your masterpiece
See it in action:
- Install the Workstreams Slack app.
- Creating and publishing the workflow takes only a few minutes. Import the downloadable template and select a channel for the workflow.
- Customize the form with the info you’d like to collect.
- Create a new task using the Workstreams step. Choose a taskboard where your team handles trainings and employee growth, or general internal HR topics.
- Then, customize the message that confirms the training request and let the submitter know what to expect next!
Thanks so much for your feedback!
Thanks for your feedback.
Oops! We're having trouble. Please try again later!