Manage link previews for your workspace
When someone shares a link in Slack, other members will see a text preview of the web page. For specific URLs and domains, workspace owners and workspace admins can turn off link previews.
Turn off previews for specific sites
- Hover over a link shared in the desktop app.
- Click the close icon in the top left to remove the preview.
- Tick the box next to Also block previews from this website in the future and select an option from the drop-down menu.
- Click Remove and block to confirm.
View a list of blocked previews
- From your desktop, click on your workspace name in the top left.
- Select Settings & administration from the menu, then click Workspace settings.
- Click the Attachments tab.
- Under Blocked previews, browse the list of websites with previews turned off.
Who can use this feature?