Sign members out of your Enterprise Grid organisation
Who can use this feature?
Org Owners and Org Admins
- Available on the Enterprise Grid subscription
In the event that a member’s device is lost or stolen, org owners and org admins can remotely sign the member out of Slack to keep an Enterprise Grid org secure.
- From your desktop, click your workspace name in the top left.
- Select Settings & administration, then Organisation settings.
- Click People in the left-hand sidebar.
- Click Members, then search for the member you’d like to sign out.
- Hover over the member’s name and click the three dots icon.
- Select Sign out of Slack.
- Choose whether you’d like to sign this member out of the Slack mobile or desktop app, or both apps.
- Click Confirm.
Note: Org owners and org admins cannot sign the org's primary owner out of Slack.