Take the hassle out of growing your business.
Ready to take your business to the next level? Slack makes communication easier so that your teams can stay organised, save time and get more done.
Offer must be redeemed on a desktop computer.
Investing in Slack pays off
Businesses large and small use Slack to simplify work and improve their bottom line.
return on investment1
improved ability to work2
say that Slack has improved communication2
million in productivity savings1
Collaborate in one space
- Channels create organised spaces for conversations to happen around each of your projects.
- Speed up collaboration – do away with email formalities and increase visibility with emoji, DMs and threads
- At your desk or on the road, you can access Slack across all your devices.
‘Slack helps us do more with less, having all our file sharing and communications in one place that’s easily searchable.’
Make the most of your time
- Reduce the runaround. In Slack, you can find information, include the right people and get aligned faster
- Slack Connect lets you add external partners and customers to your own Slack channels, so you can speed up projects and strengthen relationships
- From sharing files to checking your calendar, integrate your essential apps into Slack to maintain your focus
‘Why should someone upgrade from free to paid Slack? Customisable user permissions, more integrations and the reasonable price point. Our ultimate goal was for everyone to work less, and Slack Pro helped with that.’
Work how you work best
- Discover a more flexible way to work together in Slack – you don’t need to be in the same place, or on the same schedule, to stay connected.
- Create short audio or video clips to share updates, demos or ideas with more clarity (and fewer meetings)
- Chat over audio instantly in huddles, with the option to switch to video, recreating the spontaneity of quick office conversations
‘With any technology implementation, team members must see immediate value to lean in and fully adopt the change. With Slack, our team was able to feel the benefits quickly, as the app was easy to use and facilitated quick communications across time zones.’
See which subscription is right for your business
Compare the benefits
Unlimited messaging (90-day message history)
Audio and video conversations with screen sharing (1:1 huddles only)
Work with outside organisations (1:1 DMs only)
Integrations with other tools (up to ten)
$8.75 USD per active user when paying month to month
Unlimited messaging (unlimited)
Audio and video conversations with screen sharing (huddles)
Video clip recording (clips)
Work with outside organisations (Slack Connect)
Integrations with other tools (unlimited)
Automate repetitive, time-consuming tasks (Workflow Builder)
Enhanced security and data protections (2FA, app and integration management and more)
Specific compliance support (global retention policies, data exports and more)
|Compare the benefits||Free||Slack Pro|
$7.25 USD per active user, per month, when paying once per year
90-day message history
Audio and video conversations with screen sharing
1:1 huddles only
Video clip recording
Work with outside organisations
1:1 messaging only
Integrations with other tools
Up to ten
Automate repetitive, time-consuming tasks
Enhanced security and data protections
2FA, app and integration management and more
Specific compliance support
Global retention policies, data exports and more
See how other businesses are succeeding with Slack
Team America Relief coordinates a global crisis response with its productivity platform
How Slack helps SingleThread deliver a world-class culinary experience
Power tools and Slack: How BMarko Structures builds portable patient rooms
How Up used Slack to build Australia’s first digital bank and earn the love of 340,000+ customers
2 Weighted average. Based on 2,707 survey responses from weekly Slack users in the US, UK, Australia and Canada with a ± 2% margin of error at 95% CI (December 2021).