Create a workspace on Enterprise Grid
Connect all of the people and apps that your organisation needs to get work done with an unlimited number of Slack workspaces on Enterprise Grid.
Note: If you're a member of an Enterprise Grid org and can’t create a workspace, you can request a new workspace instead.
Create a new workspace
- From your desktop, click your workspace name in the top left.
- Select Settings & administration from the menu, then click Organisation settings.
- Select Organisation from the left sidebar, then click on Workspaces.
- Click Create a workspace in the top right.
- Pick a name and domain for the workspace, add a workspace description, then click Next.
- Choose how members of your org can access your workspace.
- Click on Create workspace to finish.
Note: The org primary owner will be automatically assigned to every new workspace created in their org.
Who can use this feature?
Org owners and org admins
- Available on the Enterprise Grid subscription