Manage who can upgrade a free workspace
By default, any member can upgrade a free workspace by purchasing a paid subscription. The member who upgrades a workspace will have access to managing billing details and making subscription changes. If they'd like, workspace owners can restrict upgrades and purchases to only Workspace Owners
Tip: If the person responsible for paying for services (e.g. accounts payable) at your company isn’t a workspace owner, consider keeping the default setting.
Manage upgrades and purchases
Workspace owners can choose who can purchase a paid subscription for their workspace using the steps below:
- From your desktop, click on your workspace name in the top left.
- Select Settings & administration, then Workspace settings from the menu.
- Click Menu to expand the left-side column, then click Billing under Administration.
- Click Settings.
- Below Upgrades and purchasing, choose who can purchase a paid subscription for your workspace: Any full member of this workspace or Only workspace owners.
Who can use this feature?
- Workspace owners
- Available on the Free subscription