Manage who can upgrade a free workspace
By default, any member, excluding guests, can upgrade a free workspace and purchase a paid subscription. Upgrading a workspace also gives the member access to managing billing details and making subscription changes. Workspace owners on the Free subscription have the option to restrict upgrades and purchases to only workspace owners, if they'd prefer.
Tip: If the person responsible for paying for services (e.g. accounts payable) at your company isn’t a workspace owner, consider keeping the default setting.
Manage upgrades and purchases
Workspace owners can choose who can purchase a paid subscription for their workspace using the steps below:
- From your desktop, click your workspace name in the top left.
- Select Settings & administration, then Workspace settings from the menu.
- Click Menu to expand the left-side column, then click Billing under Administration.
- Click Settings.
- Below Upgrades and purchasing, choose who can purchase a paid subscription for your workspace: Any full member of this workspace or Only workspace owners.
Who can use this feature?
- Workspace owners
- Available on the Free subscription