Manage who can upgrade a free workspace
By default, any member can upgrade a free workspace by purchasing a paid plan. The member who upgrades a workspace will have access to managing billing details and making plan changes. If they'd like, Workspace Owners can restrict upgrades and purchases to only Workspace Owners
Tip: If the person responsible for paying for services (e.g., Accounts Payable) at your company isn’t a Workspace Owner, consider keeping the default setting.
Manage upgrades and purchases
Workspace Owners can choose who can purchase a paid plan for their workspace using the steps below:
- From your desktop, click your workspace name in the top left.
- Select Settings & Administration, then Workspace Settings from the menu.
- Click Menu to expand the left-side column, then click Billing under Administration.
- Click Settings.
- Below Upgrades and Purchasing, choose who can purchase a paid plan for your workspace: Any Full Member of this workspace or Only Workspace Owners.
Who can use this feature?
- Workspace Owners
- Available on the Free plan