Unlock flexibility to close deals faster
- Streamline and shorten sales cycles by allowing people to work together directly when, where and how they work best
- Give your teams and data one place to come together and get a single, shared view of your customers
- Sync Salesforce records with Slack and automatically receive critical deal alerts to speed up work
“We’re spending more time prospecting and less time on the administrative work updating deals in Salesforce. There’s no doubt reps are able to source more business and close deals faster.”
Break down silos between you and your customers
- Engage with customers and partners securely to build deeper, differentiated partnerships
- Communicate with stakeholders in context, with real-time conversations alongside relevant discussions and documents
- Gather customer feedback on products and features, and loop in experts to act on it quickly
“Historically, the gold standard of a deep relationship in sales was getting the person on text. Now the gold standard is getting them into a Slack channel.”
Set teams up for success with automated workflows
- Ramp up new reps faster by automating the onboarding process and providing instant access to documentation
- Automate away low-value tasks so reps can spend more time selling
- Take action on customer insights from Salesforce Sales Cloud or another CRM—plus your other apps—all in Slack
- Swap industry knowledge, share competitive intel and discuss deal-winning insights through peer-to-peer learning
“We need tools that help sales reps work efficiently, and these Slack apps and automations drive the most productive output when reps are in front of customers”
Stories about the Digital HQ for Sales
Frequently asked questions
Yes! Slack helps make sales a team sport by facilitating seamless and fast collaboration between cross-functional teams and decision makers in any organization. Here’s how:
- Quickly loop in colleagues, partners and experts to make decisions in real time.
- Integrate with your CRM to allow key account details to be viewed by everyone at your organization within in Slack.
- Set keyword notifications to spark collaboration and bring in experts to close deals faster.
- Tune into conversations in channels you’re not a member to gain deal-winning insights and knowledge.
No, Slack is not a CRM, but it does integrate with your CRM, including Salesforce, Hubspot and Zoho.
By using Slack and your CRM together, teams can easily stay in the loop on leads, account details and more from within Slack, allowing them to respond faster to new opportunities and collaborate seamlessly with colleagues across the organization.
Salesforce was one of Slack’s earliest partners, letting teams easily stay up-to-date on their Salesforce records from within Slack.
There are two apps that connect Salesforce and Slack. In order to use the Salesforce app for Slack, a Salesforce System Administrator will need to install and configure the Slack app for Salesforce. Each app provides different functionality.
The Slack app for Salesforce
- Available in Salesforce AppExchange
- View Slack messages associated with a record
- Send Salesforce records to Slack
- Set up record alerts in Slack channels
The Salesforce app for Slack
- Available in the Slack App Directory
- Search and preview Salesforce records for all standard objects
- Route relevant alerts to channels
- Add Slack messages to Salesforce records
>> Learn more about how to superpower your sales with Slack + Salesforce integration and how it works.
Channels are where work happens in Slack. A channel is a single place for a team to share messages, tools and files. People often create channels for company announcements, customer support triage, asking for IT or HR help, and sharing social interests.
Channels can be public (open to everyone at the organization) or private (invite-only). In addition, organizations on a paid Slack plan can share a channel with external partners like agencies, clients and vendors with Slack Connect. Learn more about how channels can speed up your daily work here.
Slack helps organizations bring their people and tools together in one place so they can stay productive and aligned from anywhere. More than 750,000 businesses use Slack every day for team messaging, file sharing and video/voice calls. You can integrate thousands of tools, like Google Drive, Zoom and Salesforce, or create custom bots or apps just for your organization. Find out more about how Slack works here.