Manage pending workspace invitations
Who can use this feature?
Workspace owners and admins can view all pending invitations for their workspace and make the following changes:
Resend an invitation
Send a new email invitation if the original invitation expired or was lost.
Revoke an invitation
Revoke an invitation to prevent an invited member from accepting it and disable email notifications that they may receive from Slack before joining.
Resend or revoke an invitation
- From your desktop, click on your workspace name in the top left.
- Select Settings and administration from the menu, then click Manage members.
- Click Menu at the top of the page, then click Invitations in the left sidebar.
- Select the Pending tab at the top of the page.
- Next to the invitation that you want to manage, click on Resend invitation or Revoke.
Note: If you revoke a pending invitation, the invited member’s account will show up as deactivated. To invite this person again, you’ll need to reactivate their account, then select Resend invitation.