Manage your Slack Connect discoverability preference
Slack Connect makes it possible to search for external people by their email address and connect with them in Slack. You can set your own discoverability preference to choose who can find you and see that you’re on Slack.
Adjust your discoverability preference
- From your desktop, click on your profile picture in the top right.
- Select Preferences from the menu.
- Select Privacy and visibility.
- Below Slack Connect discoverability, select an option: Anyone with your email address (no personal or workspace details will be shared) or No one.
Who can use this feature?
- All members
- Available on all subscriptions
Note: Workspace owners and admins can manage Slack Connect discoverability for your workspace.