Find people you work with in Slack
In Slack, you can browse and find all the people you work with in your workspace or Enterprise Grid organisation from People & user groups.
What to expect
- You can search for people to view their profiles, send them messages or start calls with them.
- You can filter people in your workspace or Enterprise Grid org by their role or account type, such as guests or deactivated accounts.
- If your workspace shares channels with external organisations, you can filter results to view members of other workspaces.
Tip: On the Standard, Plus and Enterprise Grid subscriptions, you can also browse user groups in your workspace.
- Click on People & user groups at the top of your left sidebar. If you don't see this option, click on More to find it.
- Type someone’s name, display name, job title or email address in the search field. To narrow your results, click on Filter.
- Click a photo to open someone’s profile.
Tip: To see owners and admins, click Filter, then select either role from the Account type menu. On an Enterprise Grid org, you can filter by workspace- and org-level owners and admins.
- From the Home tab, swipe right to open the main menu.
- Tap People.
- Type someone’s name, display name, job title or email address in the search field.
- Tap a photo or name to open someone’s profile.
Note: If email addresses have been hidden by an owner or admin, searching by email will not return any results.