Slack Connect: Manage your organisation’s connections
To help you manage Slack Connect for your organisation, you can view a summary of all the external organisations that you’re working with:
- View all connected and disconnected organisations
- View and manage Slack Connect settings per organisation (such as edit approval settings or disconnect from an organisation)
- View the number of channels and direct messages with people from external organisations
See all the organisations that you’re working with
- From your desktop, click Slack Connect in your sidebar.
- Click on the cog icon and select Manage connections to see all the organisations that you’re working with.
Tip: To adjust the Slack Connect settings for an organisation or to disconnect, click on the three dots icon next to the organisation’s name