To prioritize the health and safety of our employees, customers, partners and greater community, Frontiers will be a virtual online experience in October 2020. As with previous Frontiers, attendees will still get interactive sessions, opportunities to connect with Slack experts and peers from around the world, and a first look at new product announcements.
Slack Frontiers is Slack’s customer conference. At Frontiers, you’ll gain the expert insights and educational know-how to get the most from Slack for your entire organization. More information on our virtual programming coming soon.
Frontiers is for everyone who wants to learn about new ways of working, deepen their usage of Slack, or build on its platform. In past years, attendees have included:
- Innovative leaders who are looking for ways to create more value for their customers, as well as work faster and with more precision. Maybe you head up engineering or technology teams or help run a global sales organization—come one, come all
- Developers eager for hands-on experience on all parts of the app development process, or for building custom integrations and apps for specific use cases
- Slack users and customers, up to the largest global enterprises
No cost! Free for all attendees.
Frontiers 2020 is a global event that will run from 8:30 a.m. – 1 p.m. across two days in three different time zones. That gives you three options to attend depending on where you live:
- San Francisco: October 7–8, 8:30 a.m. – 1 p.m. PST
- London: October 8–9, 8:30 a.m. – 1 p.m. BST
- Sydney: October 8–9, 8:30 a.m. – 1 p.m. AEDT
Don’t worry, the content is the same across each time zone. So whenever you join, you won’t miss out.
Sponsorships will not be offered for Frontiers 2020. Thank you for your interest and we hope to see you in 2021!
For registration questions and support or general program information: firstname.lastname@example.org