Slack Connect: Manage your organization’s connections
To help you manage Slack Connect for your organization, you can view a summary of all the external organizations you’re working with:
- View all connected and disconnected organizations
- View and manage Slack Connect settings per organization (such as edit approval settings or disconnect from an organization)
- View the number of channels and direct messages with people from external organizations
See all the organizations you're working with
- From your desktop, click Slack Connect in your sidebar.
- Click the gear icon and select Manage connections to see all the organizations you're working with.
Tip: To adjust the Slack Connect settings for an organization or to disconnect, click the three dots icon next to the organization’s name