Simplify recurring progress updates
What’s it handy for?
Save yourself from the time spent crafting recurring status updates. With Workflow Builder, you can standardize the format of routine posts in your team’s Slack channel, making it easier for everyone to digest and respond in real-time.
A few uses for this workflow:
- Project Managers: Weekly status updates
- Product teams: Daily standups
- Managers: Monthly team metrics
- Operations: Status reports
With this workflow, you can input status update information into a form. The workflow automatically formats the information and shares it for the designated channel(s) to read.
To get started:
- Download the example
- Navigate to Workflow Builder and select “Import”
- Once imported, edit the workflow to make sense for your team
- Publish and let everyone know about your masterpiece
See it in action:
- Creating and publishing the workflow takes only a few minutes. Import the downloadable template, select a channel for the workflow and customize the form with the info you’d normally share in a status update.
- The form can be launched by anyone in the channel using the shortcut menu.
- Once the form is submitted, the workflow automatically formats the information and shares it with designated channel(s) to read. It also shares the status update with the submitter as a direct message, for easy reference.
Thanks so much for your feedback!
Thanks for your feedback.
Oops! We're having trouble. Please try again later!