Manage link previews for your workspace
When someone shares a link in Slack, other members will see a text preview of the web page. For specific URLs and domains, Workspace Owners and Admins can turn off link previews.
Turn off previews for specific sites
- Hover over a link shared in the desktop app.
- Click the close icon in the top left to remove the attachment.
- Check the box next to Disable future attachments from this website, then click Yes, remove to confirm.
View a list of blocked previews
- From your desktop, click your workspace name in the top left.
- Select Settings & administration, then Workspace settings.
- Click the Attachments tab.
- Under Blocked previews, browse the list of web pages with previews turned off.
Who can use this feature?
Workspace Owners and Admins
Free, Standard, Plus, and Enterprise Grid plans