Quickly field requests for your team
What’s it handy for?
Reduce the time you spend tracking down the right colleagues for a request. Give coworkers a simpler and more transparent way to request help from your team with Workflow Builder.
A few uses for this workflow:
- IT: Help desk requests
- Marketing: Creative content design requests
- Product: Customer nominations for product pilots
- Execs: Executive meeting requests with prospects or customers
- Vendors: Manage scope of work requests in shared channel
With this workflow, people can send your team requests through a form in Slack. Responses are automatically routed to your team’s channel where both your team and the requestor can easily follow up as needed.
See it in action:
- Creating and publishing the workflow takes only a few minutes. Import the downloadable template, select a channel for the workflow and customize the form fields to match the info you need for a request.
- The form can be launched by anyone in the channel using the actions menu.
- Once the form is submitted, the workflow automatically posts the information in your channel of choice, where everyone can track or discuss the request.
To get started:
- Download the example
- Navigate to Workflow Builder and select “Import”
- Once imported, edit the workflow to make sense for your team
- Publish and let everyone know about your masterpiece