Upload a Slack icon
Slack's desktop and mobile apps allow you to stay signed in to multiple workspaces if you're a member of more than one.
To help you keep track, icons for each workspace appear in the Workspace Switcher on the left.
Upload an icon
Free, Standard, and Plus plans
Enterprise Grid plan
- From your desktop, click your workspace name in the top left.
- Select Customize Slack from the menu.
- Click the Workspace Icon tab.
- Choose a file, then click Upload Icon.
- Next, crop your icon. To resize the selected crop, click and drag from any side of the dotted square. Click and drag inside the box to move the selected crop to another area of the image.
- When you're done, click Crop Icon.
Tip: Use the keys found under each icon in the Workspace Switcher to jump back and forth: ⌘ + 1,2, etc. on a Mac or Ctrl + 1,2, etc. on Windows.
Who can use this feature?
Workspace Owners/Admins and Org Owners
Free, Standard, Plus, and Enterprise Grid plans