Manage accounts connected to Slack through workflows
If you create or use workflows with steps from third-party apps, you may need to connect your account with another service (such as Google or Salesforce) to Slack.
Connect an account
- From Workflow Builder or a workflow that you’re using in Slack, click Connect.
- Follow the prompts.
- Once you’ve connected your account, you can proceed with creating or using the workflow.
Disconnect an account
- From your desktop, click on your profile picture in the top right.
- Select Preferences from the menu.
- Click Connected accounts.
- Below Apps connected through workflows, click Manage accounts next to the account that you’d like to disconnect.
- Click on Disconnect.
Tip: You’ll be prompted to reconnect the next time you create or use a workflow with a step from the account that you disconnected.