Guide to the Enterprise Grid admin dashboard
Org owners and org admins can oversee their Slack Enterprise Grid organisation from the admin dashboard – a one-stop shop to manage settings, members, channels and more for all the workspaces in an Enterprise Grid org.
Questions about launching Enterprise Grid? Get in touch with us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org — we’d be happy to help!
How to access the admin dashboard
- From your desktop, click on your workspace name in the top left.
- Select Settings & administration from the menu, then click Organisation settings.
You’ll be taken to the admin dashboard in a new page in your browser. Click the items in the left sidebar to expand the sections and find available settings.
A quick tour
Here’s an overview of some of the actions you can take in each section of the admin dashboard. Keep in mind that anything you configure in the admin dashboard will apply to every workspace in your org. To manage something for a specific workspace, visit the workspace settings page instead.
Manage workspaces, apps and migrations:
Set up member accounts and IDP groups:
- Sign members out of your Enterprise Grid org
- View and edit profiles
- Deactivate a member’s account
- Connect identity provider groups to your Enterprise Grid org
Add members, edit workspaces, manage posting permissions and more for all the channels in your Enterprise Grid org:
Adjust settings for channels and direct messages (DMs) you use to work with people from other companies:
- Manage settings and permissions for Slack Connect channels
- Manage settings and permissions for Slack Connect DMs
Review a summary of your billing information:
Note: For additional invoicing information or to make any changes to your billing, please reach out to your Slack account executive.
Use data to understand more about the messages, channels and members in your Enterprise Grid org:
Configure your single sign-on and mobile security settings, export content and create information barriers:
- Manage single sign-on settings
- Manage security features like mandatory two-factor authentication
- Export your workspace data
- Create information barriers in Slack
Manage organisation settings, permissions for specific features, message and file retention and system roles:
- Set the default language
- Enable features like Workflow Builder
- Manage permissions for channel management tools
- Customise message and file retention
- Assign members to system roles
- Org owners and org admins
- Available on the Enterprise Grid subscription