Sign members out of your Enterprise Grid organization
Who can use this feature?
Org Owners and Org Admins
- Available on the Enterprise Grid plan
In the event that a member’s device is lost or stolen, Org Owners and Org Admins can remotely sign the member out of Slack to keep an Enterprise Grid org secure.
- From your desktop, click your workspace name in the top left.
- Select Settings & administration, then Organization Settings.
- Click People in the left sidebar.
- Click Members, then search for the member you’d like to sign out.
- Hover over the member’s name and click the three dots icon.
- Select Sign Out of Slack.
- Choose whether you’d like to sign this member out of the Slack mobile or desktop app, or both apps.
- Click Confirm.
Note: Org Owners and Org Admins cannot sign the org's Primary Owner out of Slack.