Speed up poll creation with Simple Poll
What’s it handy for?
Speed up poll creation for commonly created polls such as team health check ins, all-hands feedback, to coordinate attendance of social events, or any other topic where the same poll is used on a regular basis.
A few uses for this workflow:
- Team managers: Taking a pulse check on team health each day
- Internal comms: Requesting feedback on the usefulness of an all hands
- Incident coordinators: Requesting confirmation from all stakeholders that an incident is sufficiently resolved
Through the shortcuts menu, select the saved poll you’d like to recreate. It will then be immediately posted in the channel.
To get started:
- Install the Simple Poll Slack app
- Download the example
- Navigate to Workflow Builder and select “Import”
- Once imported, edit the workflow to make sense for your team
- Publish and let everyone know about your masterpiece
See it in action:
- Install the Simple Poll Slack app.
- Creating and publishing the workflow takes only a few minutes. Import the downloadable template, then assign the channel and shortcut name for your workflow.
- Within the Create Poll step, select the same channel you selected in step (2) and then enter the poll text for the poll you’d like to post
- Publish and try it out in Slack
Thanks so much for your feedback!
Thanks for your feedback.
Oops! We're having trouble. Please try again later!