Moderate a live Q&A session
What’s it handy for?
Give your teams a chance to interact with company leadership by hosting a live Q&A session in Slack – easily accomplished with this workflow.
A few uses for this workflow:
- Leaders: Hosting an “Ask Me Anything” (AMA)
- Internal Comms: Fielding questions at the end of an all hands meeting
- Managers: Recurring office hours
Through the shortcuts menu, anyone can submit a question that’s then routed to a private moderation channel. There it can be reviewed and approved to post in the original channel where you’re hosting Q&A.
To get started:
- Download the example
- Navigate to Workflow Builder and select “Import”
- Once imported, edit the workflow to make sense for your team
- Publish and let everyone know about your masterpiece
See it in action:
- Creating and publishing this workflow only takes a few minutes. Import the downloadable template, then assign the channel and shortcut name for your workflow. Hint: Usually this is the channel where people will submit their questions.
- Select the moderator channel where you’ll review and approve incoming questions. Customize the message with any variable information or context.
- Select the channel where approved questions will post. Customize the message with any variable information, emojis, or text.
Thanks so much for your feedback!
Thanks for your feedback.
Oops! We're having trouble. Please try again later!