Send a message later
What’s it handy for?
Sometimes, an epiphany hits you in the middle of the night. You can certainly share it with your team in a Slack channel, but you’re not sure if everyone is using Do Not Disturb. What if you want to schedule it for 9AM the next day?
Use Kyber to schedule sending messages to:
- Share an idea for your project when everyone’s in the office
- Give your team an update when you’re away from your desk
- Remind people of an important message at just the right time
Before you get started
How to send messages at a later time
- Type the slash command /kyber to get a menu of options
- Choose New Message from the menu
- Write your message text and choose a time and date to send it
- Preview your message and hit the Schedule button to save it
- At the scheduled date and time, your message will appear in Slack