Set your link display preference
By default, links to websites in Slack display in blue. To make them easier to identify, you can set a preference to underline them as well.
Manage link display
- From your desktop, click your profile picture in the top right.
- Select Preferences from the menu.
- Click Accessibility.
- Under Links, check or uncheck the box next to Underline links to websites.
- Tap the You tab at the bottom of your screen.
- Tap Preferences.
- Tap Accessibility.
- Tap the toggle next to Underline Links on or off.
Tip: On iOS devices, you can sync this preference with your device settings. When Increase Contrast is enabled from your iOS settings, links to websites in the Slack app will be underlined.