Sign out of Slack
Whether you're signed in to one workspace or many, signing out is quick and easy — and you can sign back in anytime.
Note: Signing out of a workspace from your desktop will not sign you out of the workspace on your mobile device. Follow the steps below to sign out of a workspace from the Slack mobile apps.
- From your desktop, click your workspace name in the top left.
- Select Sign out of [workspace or org name].
- If you'd like to also sign out of your workspace from your browser, click Sign Out From Browser.
- From the Home tab, swipe right to open the main menu.
- Tap Sign out of [workspace name].
- Tap Sign Out to confirm.
Note: It's not possible to sign out of individual workspaces in an Enterprise Grid org from the Slack mobile apps. Leave the workspace from your desktop app to remove it from your mobile app.
Sign out of all sessions
If you've lost your phone, or used Slack on a public computer and forgotten to sign out, you can sign out of all sessions from the desktop app with the click of a button.
- From your desktop, click your profile picture in the top right.
- Select View profile. Your profile will open on the right.
- Below your name, click More, then Account settings.
- From the Account page, click Sign out all other sessions.