Jump on a live video call with your team
What’s it handy for?
Get everyone on the same page—no matter where they are—with a quick video call in Slack.
- Have your 1:1 meetings from anywhere
- Connect and collaborate with remote team members, face-to-face
- Walk coworkers through the latest presentation or mockups with collaborative screen sharing
Know before you start:
All Slack users can launch a call in a direct message with another person. If you’re on a paid plan, you can do the same in channels with up to 15 people.
How to launch a video call:
- Click the phone button to begin your call.
- A new “join this call” message will be posted in the relevant DM or channel for others.
- Calls launch with audio enabled, and you can turn on video as well.